- Miss T supported us with 3 tickets
- Miss D supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr M supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms K supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs W supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr Z supported us with 1 ticket
6d 6h 52m
26 June 2021
- Winner! Mrs N (OXFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss F (FLEET) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs S (OXFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs A (Oxford) Won 3 extra tickets!
My Life My Choice is a self-advocacy charity for people with learning disabilities in Oxfordshire. This means that we work to make sure people with learning disabilities have a voice, can access their rights and can lead fulfilling lives.
We do this through many different and innovative projects including a learning disability nightclub, a training and research enterprise, a peer-led travel training scheme, monthly self-help groups and a campaigns group!
We need your help so we can continue to offer and expand these projects so that more people with learning disabilities can lead their lives to the full, and no-body is left without a voice!
Thank you for your support and good luck!
My Life My Choice!!!
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Oxford City.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
🍐 WIN the PEAR-fect prize this summer! 🥕
Beat the supermarket queues! Enter before the 26th June for your chance to WIN 1 of 3 tasty national prizes. As well as weekly cash prizes, you could win 12 monthly fruit & veg boxes delivered to your door from Boxxfresh – a super friendly, family ran UK business.