- Mx S supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs C supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs A supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs S supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs W supported us with 2 tickets
- Mrs R supported us with 2 tickets
5d 22h 14m
30 January 2021
- Winner! Mrs B (OXFORD) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Miss F (Abingdon) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs M (OXFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (OXFORD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs T (WANTAGE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr J (WANTAGE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr C (Oxford) Won 3 extra tickets!
SeeSaw provides a much loved and vital grief support service for children, young people and their families in Oxfordshire following the death of a parent or sibling. Our service is absolutely free of charge for families in the county.
Thank you so much for helping us to keep our service going for the whole of Oxfordshire. We really value your support which is much appreciated in these difficult times.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Jane Elliott - Fundraiser
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Oxford City.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Your Chance To Support Independent Sellers & Your Community!
Play now to WIN 1 of 5 £100 Etsy gift vouchers & £100 for your supported Good Cause in the national draw on the 27th February.
Etsy - an online marketplace that supports independent sellers #standwithsmall
Remember, there are also weekly cash prizes up to £25,000!